FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
November 8, 2018
VICTORY IN 2018
(NASHVILLE, Tenn.) — Coming off their most successful election cycle to date, Direct Edge Campaigns announces major wins – both internally and client-based – across a multitude of races and several states around the country. The company produced 10,827,695 mail pieces this cycle; more than the combined total of pieces produced in the 2014 and 2016 cycles.
Founded in 2013, Direct Edge has rapidly grown from a local Tennessee firm to a regional powerhouse with footprints and networks in 19 states. During this period of rapid growth, Direct Edge has remained committed to their founding principles of affordable and effective political mail, personalized services, and a world-class product.
“I am immensely proud of our results this cycle,” said Direct Edge President and Founder, Gregory Gleaves. “In 2018, our team of world-class writers and designers truly elevated the Direct Edge brand and the quality of our product. Our clients are at the heart of all we do, and for that I want to thank everyone who has put their trust in our winning political mail; we couldn’t have done it without you.”
Direct Edge Campaigns’ 2018 Election Day highlights include:
- Sweeping the Tennessee Senate and maintaining the Republican Super Majority
- These races included pieces that made headlines: http://onthehill.tnjournal.net/republican-mailers-target-salinas-johnson/
- Helping elect Vicki Schmidt as Kansas Insurance Commissioner
- Vicki received more votes statewide than any other Republican – and any other Kansas statewide candidate in the history – in a tough environment that saw Republicans lose the gubernatorial and one of its three congressional seats.
- Going undefeated in 22 Alabama legislative races on behalf of a third-party group and the House Republican Caucus.
- Undertaking a huge project on behalf of the North Carolina House Republican Caucus, producing over 126 different pieces of mail for 26 candidates, including key victories for Ed Goodwin (HD1) and Ted Davis (HD19).
This is just a sample of the vast body of work done by the Direct Edge team this cycle. To see more of our work and to learn more about our winning mail, please visit www.directedge.gop.